Access Training is a well established training provider to schools and registered with the SkillsActive Code of Practice for Training Providers. You may already be aware of the service we offer.
We are getting in contact to let you know that we are now inviting schools throughout the UK to act as hosts for the following First Aid training courses delivered by British Red Cross:
- Emergency First Aid at Work (1 day)
- Basic First Aid for Teachers (1 day) *
- Appointed Persons ( Half day)
- First Aid at Work Requalification (2 day)
- First Aid at Work (3 day)
* this course is also suitable for school support staff
In return for their hospitality we are offering host schools up to 3 FREE places at each training course for their own staff.
We are also continuing to provide our successful programme of training workshops to primary schools called A Positive Approach to Working with Children for which we offer up to 5 FREE places for host schools (please note that this programme is currently only available in England and Wales):
- The Role of the Mid-day Supervisor
- Effective Induction for Mid-Day Supervisory Staff
- Managing Children’s Behaviour in Wet Playtimes
- Managing Children’s Behaviour in the Playground
- Managing Children’s Behaviour (General)
- Bully Aware!
- Feeling Good! – (Self Esteem for Children)
- Including Children in the Playground
- Including Children with Additional Needs in the Playground
- Positive Language
Alternatively you may not have a requirement for any of the above courses for your own staff but would be willing to host one of the courses for staff from other schools in your area. In these circumstances we would be pleased to offer your school a fee of £200 per course day in return for your acting as a host school for any course provided or facilitated by Access Training which is successfully delivered. In order to be a host school you would need to meet specific requirements, please contact us (see below) for details.
We have an Equal Opportunities Policy and aim to deliver training courses to the highest possible standards. We would need to know in advance what facilities you have to ensure that delegates with special needs are able to participate fully in the training.
What to do now?
If you would be interested in being a host school, or you would like to find out more about the training, please contact us by no later than
Friday 19 November 2010 at:
229, Scraptoft Lane,
Tel/Fax: 0116 241 3203/ 0116 241 5801
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Footnote: You may also wish to receive training for your staff but do not for example have the facilities to act as a host school. Please contact us if you have any in-house training needs or wish to send your own staff to host school events in your area. We would also contact you when a host school course or workshop is arranged near to where you are.