Update on Applying to Medical School for Careers Advisers and Teachers
Wednesday, 18 May 2016 from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Ort House Conference Centre, London, NW1 7NE
At this event for Careers Advisers and Teachers sponsored by Which? University, delegates will get:
- A Medicine Careers Education Framework
- A free copy of the Revised Medical Section from the University Interviews Guide. The information gathered is based on the GWIST framework which, in our experience, reflects the main criteria by which the applicant is accepted or rejected for all standard undergraduate Medicine degrees
- All 5 London undergraduate Medical Schools together in one room
Securing a place at medical school is as tough as ever. To assist teachers and advisers one of CLCH’s most popular sessions in 14-15 is back with some key updates on how A Level curriculum changes are impacting on UK medical schools’ entry criteria. An important event to attend for anyone advising students who are intending to apply for medicine.
97% of respondents from the last Update on Applying to Medical School described it as excellent or very good (77% excellent)
- "The presentations/speakers were of a high quality and gave us exactly the kind of info we'd need as careers advisers. It was great having that number of medical schools in one room and learning the differences in how they work."
- "It is rare to have so much time just dedicated to this very competitive area"
For further information visit: centrallondoncareershub.co.uk/events
Cost: £75 (plus booking fee) per delegate.
Please use the Eventbrite system connected to all events on the website.
If you have to pay by invoice please contact email@example.com