Extra storage space for schools - the easy solution
Do you ever think it would be good to have a bit more storage on your premises?
- Do you need somewhere safe, secure and watertight to store all those extra school items which never seem to have a home?
- Would you buy low-cost creative play items to enhance your children’s play opportunities (similar to the Play Pod scheme) if only you had somewhere to store them?
If so, we have the answer for you!
We have 10’, 20’ and 40’ secure storage units for hire or to buy at very competitive rates. We can also help you with portable offices and changing rooms.
They have so many uses - we’ve listed just a few which may be relevant to you:
- Secure storage of valuable mowing machines and sports equipment.
- Store dirty outdoor play equipment without having to bring it back into school buildings.
- Store extra chairs or tables which are only used occasionally without them taking up valuable space in classrooms.
- Store items for school shows, PTA events, summer fetes and Christmas fayres.
- Add shelving inside to make an overflow stationery, supplies and archive storage area.
- Lighting, shuttered windows and personnel doors can also be added to the units if required.
Secure, weather-tight storage for schools
Our storage units come complete with high security locks and are all weather-tight. They can be delivered to your site at short notice.
They do not usually require planning permission as they are not permanent buildings, making it easier for you to have one at your school.
We have schools across the UK using our containers who say that they have found them invaluable for all sorts of storage needs.
For further information just give us a call on 01934 424624 or have a look at our website and find out what we can do for you.
With all good wishes from
Tim Edwards, Director
Container Team Ltd, Company No: 04393617
VAT Registration 791 25 8015