Funding available for Breakfast Clubs
Breakfast Club Plus Master Class Grant Programme
East Midlands and West Midlands
Are you a school or community organisation that wishes to establish a new breakfast club or do you work with schools and community organisations that wish to establish a sustainable new breakfast club?
If you are, ContinYou has a significant number of grants available to schools and community organisations in the East and West Midlands via our Breakfast Club Plus Master Class Grant Programme which looks to target the most disadvantaged UK locations. Places are now available to join the programme at one of our next training days:
West Midlands - Friday, 12th November 2010
at BVSC The Centre for Voluntary Action, Birmingham.
East Midlands - Tuesday, 30 November 2010
at the National Space Centre, Leicester.
Schools and settings who do not have a breakfast club can apply to join the programme in order to establish sustainable new provision and will receive:
Would you like to join the programme and access a grant?
- a day’s training for two people from each school/setting
- a grant of £350, to be matched by the school/setting, against a submitted and vetted action plan
- support in launching their new breakfast club including ongoing online and telephone support of their club through Breakfast Club Plus.
If your school or community setting would like to attend the Breakfast Club Master Class and access a Master Class Grant please register your interest by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and your enquiry will be answered.
Breakfast Club Plus is dedicated to the sustainable development of breakfast clubs across the whole of the UK. Our experience of working with schools and other community providers of clubs has highlighted the value of sharing practice, resources and knowledge as widely as possible. With this in mind, and through the continued support of Kellogg’s, we are working to support the development of new sustainable breakfast clubs through our Master Class Grant Programme.
Through the programme all breakfast clubs will benefit from:
- our free advice and support for schools and community settings
- funding that we have available through our master class grant programme and national awards scheme
- our dissemination of best practice and the opportunity for clubs all over the UK to share 'new ideas' and 'what works well'
- support for enquiry about provision from local, regional and national partners
- demonstrating the demand for, interest in and benefits of breakfast clubs to policy-makers and funders
For more information on breakfast club in general visit www.breakfastclubplus.org.uk
ContinYou is one of the UK’s leading learning organisations, using learning to tackle inequality and build social inclusion. To find out more about ContinYou’s work, and to download free resources, visit our website: www.continyou.org.uk.
Tel: 07768 635456
UK-Wide Breakfast Club Survey - Be part of the first ever National Breakfast Club Survey across the UK, with opportunities to win funding for clubs. Visit www.breakfastclubplus.org.uk/survey
The Learning Exchange
Join the Learning Exchange - a new professional networking website for the Extended Services community.
Registered charity number: 1097596 | Company limited by guarantee | Registered in England and Wales: 4652378 | Registered in Scotland: SCO41687 | Registered office: Unit C1, Grovelands Estate, Longford Road, Coventry, CV7 9NE.