The Equality and Community Cohesion Duties Toolkit for Schools ensures that your school meets all aspects of the Duties in the most cost and time efficient way, by providing you with:
- A full compliment of templates and guidance;
- A comprehensive set of resources which guide you step-by-step through the entire process of responding to the Equality and Community Cohesion Duties;
- Practical, clear and comprehensive advice;
- Templates and guidance for your School's Intranet; and
- Online support, including a personal response to your queries, as well as practical examples of documents produces by other schools.
This builds on our previous highly rated Toolkits, utilising our many years of expertise in Equality and Diversity within the education sector, to offer the most effective approach to allow you to meet the Duties.
The all new Equality and Community Cohesion Duties Toolkit for Schools provides a full compliment of templates, planning guidance and practical resources that allow you to plan, develop, produce and manage Single Equality and Community Cohesion Schemes on an ongoing basis.
The Toolkit provides the following benefits:-
- Saves you a significant amount of time - compared to investigating and developing your own documents and plans from scratch.
- Ensures that your school can efficiently and effectively meet all aspects of the Duties;
- Provides you with everything you need to understand and comply with the Duties;
- Enables you to simply and effectively manage the whole Equality Schemes development and Equality Impact Assessment process, from start to finish.
- Provides expert advice through our online support service;
- Allows you to use the Toolkit on as many PCs as you wish within your school, allowing as many staff and Governors access to the Toolkit as you wish;
- It provides you with an online forum to share and view documents developed by other schools.
To place your order and to find out more about the Toolkit, please click on one of the links below:
If you would like to discuss the Duties and/or the Toolkit, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Additionally, if you would like further information on how to develop your Equality and Community Cohesion Schemes and action plans we will be delighted to thoroughly discuss the issues with you – there is no charge for this service.