New cross-phase multimedia resource
Do you have the confidence and inspiration to address issues of racism, mixed heritage backgrounds, cultural stereotyping and bullying within your school?
This new outstanding multimedia resource supports senior management in planning staff training and supports teachers in planning quality, age-appropriate lessons using the nationally acclaimed original Skin Deep materials.
This innovative, practical toolkit (including the original Dialogues and Teachers’ notes) is packed with ideas to support teachers and inspire students, while still addressing sensitive topics.
Click here for flyer/order form
- Combines the versatility of a website with the depth of information in a library.
- Enables school staff to align Skin Deep with duties around Race Equality, Community Cohesion, Ofsted guidelines and National initiatives.
- Is packed with links to specific documents and websites.
- Provides opportunities to hear school staff talking about the impact of the materials on their school and pupils.
- Allows you to see, for yourself, Skin Deep being used in the classroom in a variety of ways and gives suggestions of age specific activities.
- Provides opportunities to see others discussing the positive and negative aspects of their lives and schooling and comment on racist bullying.
Visit the Devon EMA website for more information about other EAL, multicultural and dual language resources.
Devon Learning and Development Partnership (LDP)
Ethnic Minority Achievement,
Redworth House, Ashburton Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5JZ
T: 01392 386812