- Unique, roll-away space saving cricket cage.
- Enables cricket to be played in total safety, anytime in the playground all year round.
- Opens up to 8.26m long, 3.08m wide and 2.65m high and stores away to ONLY 50cm from its fixed position.
- Makes cricket fun and encourages active participation.
- The Concertina Cricket Net System has been developed by former England fast bowler Devon Malcolm and is an innovative cricket cage designed to be used where space is at a premium.
- Convenient, quick & easy to set up (takes 2 people only a minute), this versatile enclosed system allows cricket to be played simultaneously with other games in the playground.
- The quality British manufactured system has a number of health & safety features including permanent anchorage and locking facility to prevent unauthorised use.
Easy payment plan available – details on request
DEM SPORTS LIMITED
The Mill, March Road,
Welney, Cambs, PE14 9SE
TEL: 01354 610353
MOB: 07545 412567
FAX: 01354 610481