Eduzine is coming soon!!
Dear Headteacher / Principal
Eduzine is the exciting new monthly magazine celebrating all types of achievement within schools and colleges. Eduzine is published by education professionals for education professionals, learners, parents and the general public.
Eduzine will feature:
- Stories about a variety of pupil/student achievements across all education sectors (ie Primary, Secondary, Further, Special, Alternative and Independent schools & colleges)
- A gallery of student/pupil art works (eg paintings, sculptures, photos, fashion designs)
- Poetry and short stories written by pupils/students of all ages
- Inspirational articles about well-known achievers (Paralympians, Olympians, Artists, Actors, Authors, Musicians etc)
- International perspective ... educational achievements beyond the UK
Eduzine is therefore reliant on your stories, pictures, photographs, literary works and other information, although we will only accept such documents through official school and college channels. Our preferred method of communication is via email and your articles and items should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org from an official school or college email address. Please visit our website for details of acceptable file types etc at www.eduzine.org
Please also note that only the school name and year group of the creator(s) will be published.
Eduzine will be emailed monthly to all schools and colleges in the UK. High quality printed copies can be purchased from Eduzine. Please visit our website at www.eduzine.org for details, where the electronic magazine will also be available to view.
Our aim is to ensure that the many achievements occurring on a daily basis at schools and colleges around the country, are shared, recognised and celebrated in the way they deserve.
We hope you enjoy Eduzine and we look forward to receiving your articles and to celebrating your achievements with the nation!
Tel: 01329 314586
Eduzine Limited Registered Office: 26 Winnington, Fareham, Hampshire PO15 6HP
Registered in England and Wales. Company No: 8050452 VAT Reg No: 141 0785 35