Hong Kong International Students’ Visual Arts Contest and Exhibition (HKISAC)
Put your school on the map and show your students’ talent to the world!
Win Cash and Travel Prizes! No Entry Fee!
Easy entry, just send your students’ best existing artwork or have them create new artwork based around “my world”.
- The Hong Kong Government is hosting an international art contest
- Open to all primary and secondary school students in the UK
- Winners are awarded a cash prize of approximately £680 and a fully paid 3-day visit to Hong Kong to attend a special award ceremony
- A chance to showcase your students’ art in a world class venue - the Hong Kong Museum of Art
- The contest is jointly presented by the Educational Bureau (EDB) of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China and Hong Kong Po Leung Kuk
For your easy reference, some brief information of the Contest is as follows:
Theme: Visual Creativity: My World
Prizes: A total of 12 Grand Prizes from all entries will be selected. Each will be awarded US$1,000 cash, a trophy and a certificate, plus return flight ticket to Hong Kong and 3-day accommodation in Hong Kong for the Grand Prize winners to attend the prize presentation ceremony.
In addition, Honourable Mention and Certificate of Merit will also be selected from the entries.
The judging panel is composed of internationally well-known artists, art critics and art educators.
The prize awarded artworks will be exhibited in the Hong Kong Museum of Art during August 2010.
Website of HKISAC: (http://www.hkisac.org)
Website of the Arts Education Section of the EDB: (http://www.edb.gov.hk/cd/ae)
click here for event Poster
We have extended the submission deadline for entrants from outside Hong Kong to June 22, 2010.
Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website http://www.hkisac.org to download entry forms.
1209 Shui On Center,
6 Harbour Road,