Dear PSHE / PSE Co-Ordinator
Please take a look at the following NEW Resources -
Film Offending Resource - ‘Prisoners Preventing Offending’
- 32 Real prisoners – 283 years (sentenced) of Real experience – Real Impact
- 6 film & lesson resource
- Extremely adaptable resource for stimulating thinking for all students around crime & society, providing teachers with a tool for re-focussing the most at risk ‘street wise’ students
- Providing an easy to deliver, extremely engaging resource for all students including the most resistant (developed with these as the focus!)
- Providing staff with a resource to realistically challenge motivations behind offending, drug dealing and violence, and to graphically show the reality & the consequences of offending in an educational format
- Supporting lesson plans, CD-roms, DVD’s, exercise, research, project & presentation tasks & evaluations
- Now reduced to £395 (limited period only) – Quote SO1 on email orders
For detailed exercise examples, a preview of the films OR resource feedback,
RACISM ‘Challenging racist attitudes towards asylum seekers & refugees’
- Designed to creatively reverse situations and get young people to appreciate the attraction of western countries and identify with the situations leading others to seek asylum.
- Providing schools with a totally different approach to others focussed around racism
- Enabling teachers to easily create discussion and highlight contradictions within racist beliefs
- 4 Lesson resource with supporting lesson plans, CD-roms, exercise, research, project & presentation tasks & evaluations
- PIC 2 HERE
- Now reduced to £95 (limited period only) – Quote SO2 on email orders
Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss anything further or place an order / request invoice.
Many thanks, Chris
IMPACT RESOURCES Ltd, 122 Chanterlands Ave, Hull, HU5 3TS.