New to the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Manchester - Madeleine Lindley Training & Conference Centre, Broadgate, Broadway Business Park, Chadderton, Oldham OL9 9XA on Tuesday 21st October 2014 10am to 3.45pm. Price £130 (plus VAT) including lunch & coffee.
- Leeds - Weetwood Hall Hotel, Otley Road, Leeds LS16 5PS on Wednesday 1st October 2014 10am to 3.45pm. Price £130 (plus VAT) including lunch and coffee.
- Birmingham Area - Beckett's Farm (A. E. Beckett & Sons Ltd), Heath Farm, Alcester Road, Wythall, Birmingham, B47 6AJ on Monday 13th October 2014 10am to 3.45pm. Price £150 (plus VAT) including lunch and coffee.
This course provides a detailed introduction to the Early Years Foundation Stage for those completely new to FS or those returning to FS. The concept of the day is to provide practitioners with an action plan for the build up to their initiation into FS and a survival guide for the first few months. The course will look in detail at:
- The basic knowledge practitioners need to engage with in order to ensure appropriate early learning.
- Preparing for children coming into FS to learn and develop – what needs to be in place from the beginning.
- An action plan for the first few months in FS including developing child initiated learning inside & outside, baseline knowledge of the child and how to establish early routines, independence & appropriate behaviour.
- The course then considers developing the individual as a knowledgeable, reflective early years practitioner.
Please e-mail the following details to email@example.com
- School name, address & telephone number:
- Order No:
- Participant Name:
- Course name:
- Course date:
In School Advice & Training
We offer customised consultancy & training nationally & internationally for settings, schools & networks of schools. This includes on-site training and/or observation & evaluation of the schools foundation stage practice. All of the above courses can be delivered in your school for your staff. Prices on application.
Kathy Bigio Limited, 1, Dovecote, Clayton-le-Woods, Lancs, PR6 7AY.
Early Years Advice & Training
firstname.lastname@example.org www.kathybigio.com Telephone 0772 589 6063