EYFS & Ofsted - in Line with New 2014 Documentation
Updated each term in line with new Ofsted materials
- Leeds - Weetwood Hall Hotel, Otley Road, Leeds LS16 5PS on Wednesday 11th June 2014 10am to 3.45pm. Price £125 (plus VAT) including lunch and coffee.
- Birmingham Area - Beckett's Farm (A. E. Beckett & Sons Ltd), Heath Farm, Alcester Road, Wythall, Birmingham, B47 6AJ on Thursday 19th June 2014 10am to 3.45pm. Price £145 (plus VAT) including lunch and coffee.
- Greater Manchester - Madeleine Lindley Training & Conference Centre, Broadgate, Broadway Business Park, Chadderton, Oldham OL9 9XA Monday 23rd June 2014 10am to 3.45pm. Price £125 (plus VAT) including lunch & coffee.
- Southampton - New Place, Shirrell Heath, Southampton, Hampshire SO32 2JY on Wednesday 18th June 2014 10am to 3.45pm. Price £155 (plus VAT) including lunch and coffee.
- London - etc.venues, 57 North Wharf Road, Paddington, London W2 1LA on Tuesday 14th October 2014 10am to 3.45pm. Price £180 (plus VAT) including lunch & coffee.
- Liverpool – The De Vere Village Hotel Liverpool, Fallows Way, Whiston L35 1R on Monday 10th November 2014 10am to 3.45pm. Price £130 (plus VAT) including lunch & coffee.
- Sheffield - The Double Tree Hotel (by Hilton Sheffield Park), Chesterfield Road South, Sheffield S8 8BW on Thursday 2nd October 2014 10am to 3.45pm. Price £150 (plus VAT) including lunch & coffee.
- Lancashire – venue to be confirmed. Wednesday 8th October 2014 10am to 3.45pm. Price £130 (plus VAT) including lunch and coffee.
This completely new course is designed to bring schools up to date with the revised EYFS documentation and new Ofsted Documentation for April 2014. The course will look at the proposed introduction of EYFS Ofsted judgements, Sir Michael Wilshire’s ‘Unsure Start’ and his letter to those inspecting maintained early years provision. The course will move on to look at the four main judgements Achievement of Pupils, Quality of Teaching, Safeguarding & Behaviour, Management & Leadership specifically in relation to how this may look in EYFS. Practitioners will leave the day with an understanding of how to work through the Ofsted experience in a positive way with a particular emphasis on developing high quality practitioners, the indoor & outdoor learning environment, planning & evidencing progress & achievement.
Please e-mail the following details to email@example.com
- School name, address & telephone number:
- Order No:
- Participant Name:
- Course name:
- Course date:
In School Advice & Training
We offer customised consultancy & training nationally & internationally for settings, schools & networks of schools. This includes on-site training and/or observation & evaluation of the schools foundation stage practice. All of the above courses can be delivered in your school for your staff. Prices on application.
Kathy Bigio Limited, 1, Dovecote, Clayton-le-Woods, Lancs, PR6 7AY.
Early Years Advice & Training
firstname.lastname@example.org www.kathybigio.com Telephone 0772 589 6063