The Adult Role in Supporting & Extending Childrens
Learning in EYFS (for booking see below)
In Leeds, London & Birmingham
This full day course is aimed at raising practitioners awareness of the many & varied roles they play when working in early years classrooms. It is suitable for teaching & non-teaching staff.
The course explores:
- supporting child initiated & adult directed teaching
- using on-going observation & assessment to identify next steps in learning
- asking quality questions & developing childrens vocabulary
- promoting independence & positive behaviour
- the crucial development of early years knowledge & understanding including child development
- knowledge of the key person system & its importance.
Leeds - Weetwood Hall Hotel, Otley Road, Leeds LS16 5PS on Thursday 24th October 2013 10am to 3.45pm. Price £125 (plus VAT) including lunch and coffee.
London - etc.venues, 57 North Wharf Road, Paddington, London W2 1LA on Thursday 21st November 2013 10am to 3.45pm. Price £180 (plus VAT) including lunch & coffee.
Birmingham Area - De Vere Village, Castlegate Park, Birmingham Road, Dudley, Birmingham DY1 4TB on Wednesday 4th December 2013 10 am to 3.45 pm. Price £145 (plus VAT) including lunch and coffee..
Please e-mail the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
School name, address & telephone number:
Order No: Participant Name:
Course name: Course date:
Please quote ref : PW81013
Kathy Bigio Limited, 1, Dovecote, Clayton-le-Woods, Lancs, PR6 7AY.
Early Years Advice & Training
email@example.com www.kathybigio.com Telephone 0772 589 6063