EYFS & Ofsted – the Early Years Judgement
- Lancashire – Ribby Hall Conference Centre, Wrea Green, Preston PR4 2PR Friday 26th September 2014 10am to 3.45pm. Price £130 (plus VAT) including lunch & coffee.
- Sheffield - The Double Tree Hotel (by Hilton Sheffield Park), Chesterfield Road South, Sheffield S8 8BW on Thursday 2nd October 2014 10am to 3.45pm. Price £150 (plus VAT) including lunch & coffee.
- London - etc.venues, 57 North Wharf Road, Paddington, London W2 1LA on Tuesday 14th October 2014 10am to 3.45pm. Price £180 (plus VAT) including lunch & coffee.
- Southampton - New Place, Shirrell Heath, Southampton, Hampshire SO32 2JY on Wednesday 15th October 2014 10am to 3.45pm. Price £160 (plus VAT) including lunch and coffee.
- Liverpool – The De Vere Village Hotel Liverpool, Fallows Way, Whiston L35 1R on Monday 10th November 2014 10am to 3.45pm. Price £130 (plus VAT) including lunch & coffee.
This completely new course is designed to bring schools up to date with the current EYFS documentation and Ofsted Documentation in use from September 2014. The course will look at the introduction of the specific EYFS Ofsted judgement, Sir Michael Wilshire’s ‘Unsure Start’ and his letter to those inspecting maintained early years provision analysing the impact this has on good early years practice. The course will move on to consider the main judgements and how they relate to EYFS alongside the specific early years judgement. Ofsted have identified that good practice / neglect of EYFS impacts on the whole school attainment & teaching & learning. This focus on early years is reflected in the whole school judgement relating leadership & management.
Delegates will leave the day with an understanding of how to use self-evaluation of EYFS to support the development of practice and work through the Ofsted experience in a positive way. The course will look at evaluating current practice in relation to developing effective strategic & middle management of EYFS, the essential nature of high quality practitioners, an effective environment for learning both inside & outside, planning for differentiated learning & evidencing progress & achievement.
Please e-mail the following details to email@example.com
- School name, address & telephone number:
- Order No:
- Participant Name:
- Course name:
- Course date:
In School Advice & Training
We offer customised consultancy & training nationally & internationally for settings, schools & networks of schools. This includes on-site training and/or observation & evaluation of the schools foundation stage practice. All of the above courses can be delivered in your school for your staff. Prices on application.
Kathy Bigio Limited, 1, Dovecote, Clayton-le-Woods, Lancs, PR6 7AY.
Early Years Advice & Training
firstname.lastname@example.org www.kathybigio.com Telephone 0772 589 6063