Behaviour Management – 3 day course
“Students’ behaviour and attitude to learning are exemplary” OFSTED 2011
Citizenship (PSHCE) – 1 day training and resources
“ A thoughtful, imaginative citizenship curriculum” OFSTED 2011
Behaviour is now a defining aspect of the new OFSTED framework. Experience our outstanding behaviour management in a 3 day course, over 3 terms, and come away with practical ideas for your own school.
- Meet with senior leaders to discuss whole school behaviour management.
- Observe our pro-active whole school behaviour management systems in the school year. Key times and dates have been recorded on video for discussion.
- Observe lessons and our duty programme in action.
- Come away with practical ideas and a strategy that can be implemented in your school over a critical time frame.
This course is designed for senior leaders who want to implement change in their schools.
Cost £1,000 per delegate (Two delegates £500 each)
“The quality of resources and materials used were excellent, drawing on contemporary issues, engaging students in a fruitful discussions on current affairs” OFSTED Citizenship subject survey inspection 2011.
- Training will be provided on how we deliver our outstanding citizenship curriculum using discrete 'drop down' days
- All resources will be available for delegates to take with them from years 7-11, covering all citizenship curriculum
This course is designed for PSCHE/Citizenship leaders/co-ordinators.
Cost £1,000 for 1 day course and all resources