Change the way your school orders books
- Save hours of time and effort
- Get access to a huge range of books
- Save money
The Book Club makes it easy for teachers and schools to order anything from single books, to shelves full. We act as a single point of contact so you never have to search and fill in forms from multiple publishers.
How it works
1. You email us with a request, such as:
- “I’m leading a project on the Ancient Greeks and would like a couple of books for the class to use to research their essays”
- “I need 60 copies of ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ which must be in line with exam board publisher specification”
- “I have a budget of £1,000 to buy KS1 and KS2 books covering 7 different languages – all of which need to promote reading at home”
2. We use all of our knowledge of schools and publishing to find the best choices for you.
3. We email you ONE completed order with everything pre-populated by us.
4. If you like the list, someone at your school emails us with a ‘yes’. If not, we’ll make the changes where needed.
5. That’s it! We’ll fill in the paper work with each publisher, and we collate the deliveries too.
Visit our website if you would like to learn about the team and see again how our service works.
All you need to remember is our contact information
Email email@example.com or phone 07977 217 413
Please pass this mail on to the Heads of Department and teachers in your school that could use The Book Club to save them time, effort and money.
I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Managing Director, The Book Club
The Book Club, 100 Gould Road, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW2 6RW.