GCSE MATHS REVISION – A “ONE-OFF” HALF DAY REVISION SESSION
FOCUS AUDIENCE: D/E PUPILS AIMING FOR GRADE C
Dear Head Teacher
- “Final Impact” is a single revision session specifically written in accordance with requests from numerous schools.
- Covers key areas right across the GCSE Maths foundation syllabus.
- An intensive 3 hour interactive presentation which uses exam type questions from grade D to high grade C, exclusively.
- Trains and reinforces students’ knowledge, skills and exam technique, focussing on achieving grade C.
- Caters for groups of up to 50 students.
- Suitable for delivery as a half-day session during the normal school day.
- Can also be delivered as a Saturday school.
- Particularly suitable for delivery as a holiday school.
- Costs only £500 for 3 hours intensive revision for up to 50 students, which can make the difference in achieving grade C rather than D.
If you wish to discuss this further or make a booking, then please reply to this email with a contact name and school name and address, and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
Phoenix Education Reports and Services Ltd.
Phone: 07722 578742