“FINAL IMPACT” GCSE MATHS REVISION
TWO HALF DAY REVISION SESSIONS DELIVERED IN YOUR SCHOOL
FOCUS AUDIENCE: GRADE D PUPILS AIMING FOR GRADE C
Dear Head Teacher
- 'Final Impact' is two half day revision sessions delivered in your school.
- Session 1 focuses on the non-calculator paper and session 2 on the calculator paper.
- Covers key areas right across the GCSE Maths syllabus.
- Intensive 3 hour interactive presentations which use exam type questions from grade D to high grade C, exclusively.
- Trains and reinforces students’ knowledge, skills and exam technique, focussing on achieving grade C.
- Caters for groups of up to 50 students.
- Suitable for delivery as half-day sessions during the normal school day.
- Can also be delivered as a Saturday school.
- Particularly suitable for delivery as a holiday school.
- Costs only £500 for each 3 hour intensive revision session for up to 50 students, which can make the difference in achieving grade C rather than D.
- £700 for 2 sessions delivered on the same day.
If you wish to discuss this further or make a booking, then please reply to this email with contact details and school name and address, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Phoenix Education Reports and Services Ltd.
Phone: 07722 578742