Courses on visual impairment, learning difficulties and disabilities
from Positive Eye
Are you including a child with a visual impairment in your setting?
Do the teachers and teaching assistants need training in how to meet the child’s need?
Positive Eye recognises that within a setting, only one or two professionals may need to develop the skills to meet the child’s need.
Positive Eye is now offering a new course package that can be presented at your setting and is designed for small groups of between 1 – 3 professionals.
‘Working with children with visual impairment.’ This course provides:
- An understanding of the impact of sight loss on learning and development.
- Practical and specific classroom strategies and approaches for you to implement.
Enabling the individual visual needs of the child to be met.
Cost: £100 for first person, £90 for subsequent persons + (fuel/subsistence/overnight accommodation as incurred.)
Are you working with children and young people with learning difficulties and disabilities?
See ‘Positive Eye at Dovestones’ Autumn course schedule
- Working with children with visual impairment in the early years
- Promoting behavioural change
- Key principles of safeguarding children
- Disability awareness – person before disability
- Promoting the child’s learning experience through the management of posture for those with physical disability.
For more information on any of the course packages offered: Visit www.positiveeye.co.uk Email email@example.com or phone Gwyn on: 07947571559.
Positive Eye Ltd (Co. No: 6757753) 48, Royden Road, Billinge, Wigan, WN5 7LP