Vikings & Anglo Saxons
School license £39.95
Real kingdoms has developed an interactive teaching resource for Ks2 Vikings and Anglo Saxon history topic. The game allows children to engage and enjoy history based topics, by combining a fun and exciting game platform within an historical educational context.
- To provide teachers with an interactive and immersive resource.
- Engage pupils with technology to explore historical time periods
|National Curriculum history KS 2:
• The Viking and Anglo-Saxon struggle for the Kingdom of England.
• Viking and Anglo-Saxons laws and justice
• Anglo-Saxon, settlements and kingdoms: place names and village life
• Religious differences between Christianity and Pagan beliefs.
• Viking raids and invasion
• Resistance by Alfred the Great and Athelstan
- Teaching manual
- KS2 curriculum linked tasks
- Free Updates & technical support
- Download and install game to Multiple devices, class laptops
- Over 20 missions for the pupil to complete
- Tasks can be for the whole class or individually
- Apple and Andriod Apps for classroom tablets coming soon
- Designed to enhance a pupil’s understanding of the topic Vikings and Anglo Saxons.
Watch Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtT1hSgfVeQ&t=176s
Visit our webpage: http://www.realkingdoms.co.uk/
To buy and download: https://real-kingdoms.com/
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Tel: 078760 60522
Real Kingdoms, 20 Dunsley Vale,