This full day course is essential for all Primary Schools who need to embed English effectively within other subjects. It provides practical and engaging teaching activities in line with Ofsted's latest guidance for Outstanding Teaching: 'Teachers embed reading, writing and communication exceptionally well across the curriculum'.
Detailed coverage and resources to include:
- How to plan targeted reading & writing skills into Olympic themed lessons
- Grammar, punctuation & vocabulary teaching ideas
- The latest educational resources for Rio 2016
- Statutory NC coverage and flexibility of Units - where Rio 2016 fits in to the curriculum
- Outstanding Teaching & Learning ideas for KS1 & KS2
- Plans and practical cross - curricular Olympic activities ready for the Summer term
- Skill development and progression
- How to feedback the course ideas to staff effectively
Click here to read more and book your place
Fiona Revell is an effective and knowledgeable course presenter with 18 years experience of working for Lancashire LEA as a Senior Adviser before setting up Revelation Education Ltd to provide bespoke training and consultancy for schools and settings.
Revelation Education Ltd
The Lodge, Grape Lane,
Croston PR26 9HB
Click here for all courses & consultancy packages