BSc Bioveterinary Sciences Open Day
Royal Veterinary College, Royal College Street, London, NW1 0TU
- Wednesday 20th February 2013 (11:30am – 4:00pm & 1:00pm – 5:15pm)
The Royal Veterinary College (RVC) is hosting its second annual BSc Bioveterinary Sciences Open Day on Wednesday 20th February 2013 for students interested in learning more about this course. The BSc Bioveterinary Sciences programme offers a unique blend of the biological sciences relating to animals, the way they work, their health, their diseases and their relationships with humans.
The RVC’s BSc Bioveterinary Sciences Course is:
- Ranked in the top 10 of UK institutions offering courses in the Biosciences (Guardian)
- Ranked as the top animal science course in the UK (Unistats)
- No. 1 Biosciences course in the country for graduates gaining industry relevant employment within six months (Guardian)
- 100% student satisfaction with the quality of the BSc Bioveterinary Sciences degree (National Student Survey 2011 & 2012 )
- Recognised by the Society of Biology's Degree Recognition Scheme
- Offer a Certificate in Work-based Learning and Research (4 Year Course), described by the Society of Biology as “a superb course”.
- Over 30 module options available in Year 3 through the RVC & Kings.
- 6-9 months of practical research-based experience available to students over the 3 year course.
- The RVC’s BSc Bioveterinary Sciences programme encompasses the Molecule to whole animals (including man).
- London BioScience Innovation Centre onsite to offer support and employment opportunities.
NB: Please find our ‘Take a BSc @ the RVC’ flier here – if you would like any physical copies of this flier please just reply to this email with the quantities that you would like.
Each Open Day Session (11:30am – 4:00pm and 1:00pm – 5:15pm) is open to secondary school students, parents/guardians, teachers and careers advisors. On the day visitors will have a tour of campus, speak with members of support and academic staff, have the opportunity to experience taster sessions/lectures and speak to a current student about their experience of studying at the RVC. Booking is essential and can be completed at www.rvc.ac.uk/visitus.
Booking is essential and will open on Wednesday 9th January 2013 at 10:00am at www.rvc.ac.uk/visitus.
The next visiting opportunities at the RVC
If you don't feel that the BSc Bioveterinary Sciences Open Day would be beneficial or if you are unable to attend, we have a number of other visiting opportunities available including our Camden Campus and Hawkshead Campus Tours. Booking is essential and can be completed at www.rvc.ac.uk/Undergraduate/VisitUs/CampusTours/Index.cfm.
NB: The RVC’s Admissions process does not include looking to see whether an applicant has attended any of our visiting opportunities.
If you have any further questions please call 020 7468 1257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Education Liaison Officer
Royal Veterinary College
Royal College Street
[T] +44(0)20 7468 1257
[M] +44(0)7809 199 993