Early Childhood is now widely recognised as the single most important phase of life for later health and wellbeing. It is the period of life when we create the mindsets and dispositions that shape how we experience the world and approach learning. And when we set the neurological patterns that determine how we cope with adversity or
challenge and how we see ourselves within our larger communities.
The summit will feature talks by some of the world's leading thinkers and early years experts with the aims of:
- demonstrating to a wider audience the psychological, social and neuroscientific importance of early childhood
- uniting those who are committed to protecting young children from developmentally inappropriate pressures
- identifying the core principles that underpin human flourishing and sustainable wellbeing
- sharing some of the exciting projects that already exist
- seeking innovative and inspirational solutions