We’d like to introduce you to Schools Need Me, a brand new service designed to connect schools with independent providers of workshops and other activities that enhance the education of children and support the work of your teachers.
Schools Need Me is the ONLY online jobs board that allows schools to advertise their requirements for non-teaching staff of every discipline. Best of all, it is FREE for schools and educational establishments.
From football coaches to artists, cooks and musicians, our site holds the people you need to help enrich the curriculum for your students. Whether you are looking for performers to lead a one-off circus skills session, a Tudor re-enactment group who can help bring history to life or a talented musician who can take a weekly orchestra practise, you’ll find who you’re looking for at SchoolsNeedMe.co.uk
How does it work?
The Schools Need Me website, created by teachers for teachers, is easy to use and designed to save you time and effort:
- Find the theme which best suits your need: Sport, Art, Music, Drama or Other and add a brief description of the workshop or sessions you require.
- Subscribers to our service will receive email alerts when a job suiting their talents comes up and they will contact you.
- There are no time limits so you can post jobs well in advance to help with planning or at the last minute, and job postings can be edited even once they go live.
- As the service is free to schools, it does not need a central account holder or administrator, any staff member can post jobs.
- Your registration details remain hidden until a job is posted to protect you from unsolicited applications.
Schools Need Me opens up the opportunity to source education providers from a far wider range of expertise than would normally be available. Put simply, you won’t find such a comprehensive range of talented people anywhere else.
see attached poster