Work Experience Opportunity for WhichFilm.com
Are you a budding young film buff looking to gain some experience in the online film review sector? Perhaps you are keen to write your very own synopses on your favourite films or write a biography of your favourite actor or actress.
If the answer to any of the above is yes, and you love watching films and writing quality reviews or synopses about them then this might heighten your interest.
WhichFilm.com are always happy to accept students on an unpaid work experience basis (from home) who are aged 14+ and it provides you with the following advantages.
1) Totally flexible working hours. You complete and submit your work according to your time schedule. This might mean after school, between lectures, during half term or your summer holidays. It’s completely up to you! For the benefit of experience, we can set you some challenging deadlines should you wish to find out if you can take the pressure of deadline writing!
2) You get to choose! You might prefer to write reviews or consider a synopsis for a few of your favourite films. You might even wish to mix it up a bit and do a bit of both. It’s entirely up to you!
3) Make a name for yourself with your unique author name displayed on all your reviews/synopses with the best reviews promoted.
4) After a minimum of 15 reviews/synopses, gain yourself a neat, letter headed reference* from WhichFilm.com to show off to potential future employers.
5) Have your very own Author page detailing your profile for potential head hunters and media publishers looking to recruit the next major talent.
If you believe the above is for you then please contact us and include the word “Experience” in the subject line, telling us a little about yourself, why you love film and between which dates you believe you’ll be able to add reviews. Once we receive your introduction it should take no more than 48 hours for us to reply and give you the basic instructions to get started!
*References can be provided either in print or pdf format. Please let us know at the end of your experience which you prefer.
Please note references will not be provided to those where it is known that plagiarism has taken place.
For teaching staff: This may offer an opportunity to have your students work presented online as part of an ongoing school project. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Richard on firstname.lastname@example.org or on telephone number 0208 144 7869
Black Fox Media R.I. Ltd, Bellarmine House, 14 Upper Church Street, Chepstow, Monmouthshire, NP16 5EX