Mobile Ice Rinks
Dear Headteacher / PTA
At iSK8 we run a special program to promote our synthetic ice rinks to Schools and community groups in the UK.
- We specialise in bringing our ice rinks to Primary, Middle, Junior, high school and colleges, offering major discounts.
- We can also run skating events at village halls and fund-raising events under this program.
- Our Mobile Ice Rinks can be installed inside or outside.
- The normal size rink we use for this promotion is 10m x 10m (100 sqm) which will hold 35 skaters at any one time,
- The rink can be made smaller if space is an issue.
- See updated details at:
How it's Run
- The rink can be installed inside or out on a firm flat surface, school halls are ideal,
- Normally the rink is run for 5 hours (longer hours can be prearranged.) or run over two days for larger schools.
- Sessions can be run in either half hour or one hour sessions including skate change time
- The rink will be run by two fully trained and insured professional staff
- We work all days of the week with hours to suit.
- Most Schools charge each pupil £2 - £3.50 per session all of which the school keep
- 12m x 10m Synthetic ice rink with barriers (holds 40 skaters at any one time), installed and dismantled
- Sufficient ice skates in a range of sizes (Children's & Adults)
- Ice Skate distribution point
- Seating for skate change area
- Protective floor coverings
- Rubber matting
- Snow machine & Music
- £5 million public liability insurance
- Fully trained and insured ice rink personnel.
Have a look at our Toboggan Run at www.iceskating-uk.co.uk/toboggan.html
- Measuring a massive 80ft long 50ft high It's the largest inflatable slide in the UK
& the only one in the world.
- We offer huge discounts for schools
- Give us a call or email to find out more